The HVAC Design & Drafting course helps you master core domains like Designing, Drafting, Project Management, Estimation and service. In addition to the 14 core modules in this HVAC course created by Alpine Coach Tree (ACT), we offer project-based training to help the students to get the live experience
Alpine Coach Tree helps the fresh graduates for HVAC Training in Bangalore to get into a rapid growing industry which is considered essential in business, schools, and several other establishments. HVAC courses at ACT Bangalore equip graduates with the skills required to keep the systems running in perfect condition.
When you go for HVAC training a window of opportunities are presented for you to choose. There is a huge demand for HVAC professionals in both India and Gulf. The positions a pass out can join based on the qualification include HVAC Engineer, HVAC Project Engineer, HVAC Site Engineer and much more.
- Basic Fundamentals about HVAC.
- Heat Transfer Concepts.
- Modes of Heat Transfer.
- Basic properties of the air.
- Types of Heats around in room.
- Applications of HVAC industry used in different fields.
- Conversions of all Dimensioning systems.
- Units of all Designing systems.
- Identifying Psychrometric chart.
- Identifying psychrometric values like Dry bulb Temperature, Wet bulb Temperature, Relative Humidity, Humidity ratio, Dew point Temperature Enthalpy.
- Calculations on psychrometric Chart.
- Finding the values of sensible heating, sensible cooling, Humidification and Dehumidification.
- Process of cooling-Humidification and Heating-Dehumidification.
- Basic Refrigeration System or Vapor Compression Cycle.
- Working process of all components in refrigeration system like compressor , condenser, expansion valve and condenser
- Pressure – Enthalpy Chart for Refrigeration cycle.
- Accessories used in HVAC System.
- Process of pressure testing in Refrigeration system
- Learning about Refrigerants
- Properties of refrigerants
- Temperature of refrigerants like Boiling point and melting point temperatures.
- Applications of Refrigerants.
- Window A/C
- Split A/C
- Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV)/Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Package Units
- Central Plant Chill Water System
- Classifications of Air conditioning systems and their equipments.
- Classifications of HVAC systems.
- All air system
- All water system
- Air – water system
- Direct Refrigerant system
Heat Load Calculations.
- Survey of Building
- Finding Temperature difference(ΔT) (Wall, Glass, Roof , Partition)
- Finding ‘U’ Factor (Wall, Glass, Roof, Partition)
- Finding Ventilation requirement for IAQ
- Load Calculations (Manually using E-20 form)
- ESHF, ADP & Air Flow Rate(CFM) Calculation
- Duct designing using Methods ; (Velocity Reduction method, Equal Friction method, Static Regain method).
- Duct sizing as per Aspect Ratio
- Finding Duct size using Ductulator
- Calculation of Number of sheets for Duct
- Gauge selection for Sheet Metal
- Bill of Materials for Duct Network/li>
- Selection of Diffusers and Grilles
- Duct Routing – Preparation of single line diagram (SLD)
- Preparation of Layouts (Double line Diagram – DLD) as per SMACNA rules
- Selection of Motor HP
- Selection Fan/Blower RPM
- Classification of Water Piping
- Pipe sizing for chill water system
- Pump Head Calculation
- Selection of Pump
- XL sheet for Load Calculation.
- XL sheet for Static Pressure.
- XL sheet for Bill of Quantity.
- Duct sizer software for Duct sizing
- Psychrometry Software
- G+5 Projects.
- HVAC Design Project on Auto-Cad.
- Chiller Design Project on Auto-Cad.
- Understanding the Green Environmental
- Understanding Projects
- Understanding Green Projects
- LEED-Leadership in Energy Efficiency and Design
- EGBC– Emirates Green Building Council
- ESTIDAMA (Sustainability)
- USGBC-United States Green Building Council
- IGBC– Indian Green Building Council
- ASHRAE– American Society of Heat Refrigeration Air-Conditioning Engineers
- ISHRAE– Indian Society of Heat Refrigeration Air-Conditioning Engineers
- HSE-Health and safety environmental
- Understanding Energy management
- Understanding Grey water system
- Commercial kitchen ventilation
- Car parking ventilation
- Toilet ventilation
Stair case pressurization